Islamic Calendar

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

3 Simple Tips to boost our brain

Our brain the  precious organ in our life. So sometimes we need do some routines to boost our brain. This is important especially to prevent diseases such as Alzheimer.



First step, learn a or some music instrument. Learning how to play an instrument brings about a dramatic brain changes that not only improve music skills but also other cognitive ability such as language,speech, memory, IQ and even empathy.  No wonder  during I was practice my guitar lesson, I feel my brain so heavy, ( not heavy like I do some mathematic homework), this is the process how the brain to develop. So for me, I need to start back my guitar lesson in order to boost my brain.



Second step, eat healthy food. Brains need some chemical to boost up the brain development. Brain's booster food such as raisins and vegetables help in increase our cognitive ability. Practice without support by food or chemical slower the brain development.


Third step, a little exercise. Exercises makes blood can flow enough to brain. The blood brings oxygen that important in cell respiration. Have a light exercise such as jogging or walking or plays some sports is good for our brain and also for our healthy. Just make yourself sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment