Islamic Calendar

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Clinical Diagnostic

It time for Industrial training !! One of elective course in Genetic and Molecular Biology Bsc. program of  University of Malaya. I choose this course for  completing my degree because perhaps I learn something that can increase my knowledge and experience.

Its true!! This industrial training like an oasis of knowledge.From 30 May 2011- 22 July 2011, my industrial training begin at Advanced Medical And Dental Institutes (AMDI)  . Generally my industrial training all about clinical diagnostic. Within 8 weeks, my task is to do lab rotation per week which diagnostic microbiology lab, histopathology and cytology lab, haematology lab, chemical pathology lab and lastly at genetic lab. from 6-8 weeks, this duration for mini-project.

The exposure to the clinical diagnostic give me an excitement. From the beginning, my education style always about theory. In University of Malaya, it has different approach, they related knowledge with research. But the exposure to clinical diagnostic makes me see the science world bigger. It make me feel every second in my routine life is about science.Besides that clinical diagnostic makes me more appreciate about how important to keep our body in good health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment